Vape kits are among the first devices you will come across in the world of vaping. At LiteJoy, we offer an extensive range of vape kits that feature different vaping devices suitable for varying vapers levels. Like every other thing in the world of vaping, choosing the right vape kit is going to be crucial to your vaping experience.
As you will quickly realise from our collection here at LiteJoy, there are numerous vape kits, and understanding what each one offers is the secret to making the right choices.
What is a Vape Kit?
A vape starter kit is a collection of components packaged together to help you start vaping straight away. The vape kit includes a selection of tanks, coils, batteries and other components that will get your vape device working.
Our range of vape kits includes a personal vaporizer mod and the components you need for the best vaping experience. These include one or multiple atomizers (depending on the package), a vaping tank, a charging cable and other vape parts like the coil and drip tip. For vapers that want to get started with vaping immediately, they receive their kit. We also have some varieties that come complete with batteries.
The Main Components of a Vape Kit
Vape kits are often designed to suit different users. As such, the collection of vaping components might differ slightly depending on the level of vaping experience. Some of the main components in a vape kit include:
- The Tank – The tank is a glass or plastic casing that sits between the battery and drip tip and around the coil. The role of the tank is to hold your e-liquid as it is fed into the coil for vaporising.
- The Battery – The battery supplies the energy that is used to heat the coil to activate it. In more advanced vapes that include a display screen, the battery powers the display as well.
- The coil – The coil is a combination of a wire and a wicking material (usually cotton). The wicking material absorbs the e-liquid from inside the tank while the coil heats the absorbed e-liquid and turns it into vapour when you press the firing button. Vape coils are a diverse component that comes in different types of vape wires and variable resistances depending on the kind of vape you have.
- Beginner vapers go for a coil with a resistance of 1 ohm or greater, while experienced vapers prefer sub-ohm coils, which have a resistance of less than 1 ohm.
- Drip tip – It’s the bit at the top of your vaporiser. It acts as a chimney for the vapour to travel from the coil into your mouth and lungs.
Types of Vape Kits
Vape kits are not built equally. They come in different packages suited for various levels of vapers. Every vape kit's focal point is the vaping device, which determines which level of vaper the kit is designed for. These devices include:
- Vape pens
- Box Mods