The new Minikin Boost comes with new features. Larger Asmodus logo on the door, a magnetic battery cover, a maximum wattage of 155 and best of all it has a new curve during mode. The curve mod allows you to manually set 5 different wattages over time presents for up to 10 seconds so it can emulate temperature but to your specs!
For example, you can have the device start off at 55.0 watts for 0.5 seconds and have it increase to 70.0 watts for 3 seconds, then finish off at 35.0 watts for 1 second. This allows you to control how fast and how high you want your device to ramp up when using Claptons or large gauge wire builds every time.
- Needs 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Power Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 155.0 watts
- Temperature Control Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 120.0 watts
- Temperature range: 212'F - 572'F / 100'C - 300'C
- Atomizer Resistance range: 0.1 ohm - 2.5 ohm
- Firing Modes: Power, Temp Ni200, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, TFR, and Curve.
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
- Maximum Output Current: 3.5 Amps
- Micro USB Port for future firmware updates and charging.
- The overall size of the Minikin has been increased so Atomizers up to 25mm can be used with no overhang.